Are you a cookie dough lover but trying to steer clear of flour, or you don’t have any in? No problem! We will show you how to make a delicious edible cookie dough recipe without flour. Not only is this recipe flourless, but it is also eggless, making it safe for those with allergies or dietary restrictions. Say goodbye to store-bought cookie dough and hello to a homemade alternative that tastes just as good.
Why Make Edible Cookie Dough Recipe Without Flour?
Flour is a common ingredient in traditional cookie dough recipes. However, some people may want to avoid flour due to allergies or dietary restrictions, such as those following a gluten-free diet. Making edible cookie dough without flour allows everyone to enjoy this delicious treat without any worries.
Additionally, store-bought cookie dough often contains preservatives and other additives that can be harmful to your health. By making your own edible cookie dough, you have control over the ingredients and can make a healthier version that is just as delicious.
Ingredients Needed for Edible Cookie Dough Recipe Without Flour
Making edible cookie dough without flour requires just a few simple ingredients that are likely already in your pantry. Here’s what you’ll need:
· 1 cup of rolled oats
· 1/4 cup of honey
· 1/4 cup of almond butter (or any nut butter)
· 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
· 1/4 teaspoon of salt
· 2-3 tablespoons of milk (or any alternative milk)
Step-by-step Instructions for Making Edible Cookie Dough Recipe Without Flour
Now that you have your ingredients, let’s get started on making your own edible cookie dough without flour. Follow these simple steps:
- Start by toasting your rolled oats in a dry pan for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until they turn golden brown.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the toasted oats, honey, almond butter, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Then, add 2-3 tablespoons of milk to help bring the dough together.
- If the dough is too dry, add more milk, one tablespoon at a time, until you reach your desired consistency.
- Once your dough is well mixed, you can stir in any additional ingredients you like, such as chopped nuts or dried fruit.
Tips for Customizing Your Edible Cookie Dough
One of the great things about making your own edible cookie dough is that you can customize it to your liking. Here are a few tips for customizing your dough:
- Add chopped nuts, such as almonds or pecans, for extra crunch.
- Mix in dried fruit, such as cranberries or raisins, for a fruity twist.
- Use different types of chocolate chips, such as white chocolate or dark chocolate, to switch up the flavor.
- For a sweeter dough, add more honey or maple syrup.
What To Serve With Cookie Dough?
Once you’ve made your edible cookie dough, there are many ways to enjoy it. Here are a few ideas:
- Eat it straight out of the bowl with a spoon.
- Roll it into small balls and serve as an appetizer or dessert.
- Use it as a topping for ice cream or yogurt.
- Spread it onto toast or crackers for a sweet and satisfying snack.
Storing Your Edible Cookie Dough Recipe Without Flour
If you have any leftover edible cookie dough, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. You can also freeze it for longer storage. Just make sure to thaw it in the fridge before eating.
Making an edible cookie dough recipe without flour is easy and just as delicious. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the delicious taste of homemade edible cookie dough. Here is another flourless and eggless cookie dough recipe that is worth a try.